Monday, January 19, 2015

Conversation with an Artist



Mom, do you ever do something that makes you feel crowded?

Did you? 

Well at indoor recess in the last 10 minutes I drew something and then everyone was at my desk. I mean everyone. 

How did that make you feel?

Crowded.

Is that a bad feeling or a good feeling?

What do you mean?

Did you like it?

I liked that they liked my pictures...

But...?

But I felt really crowded.

That's confusing. But I have a feeling that the more you draw, the better you will be. And the world will want to know you and your talents. It might get crowded. Are you OK with that?

Shrugs shoulders. 

When we have a gift, the world crowds in. 


2 comments:

Glenda said...

I love these little windows into his beautiful heart and mind.

Claudia said...

Ditto to what your mom said.