Saturday, January 3, 2009

Webheads


When I became I mother I think I gained a sixth sense that provided me with early warning of impending danger. Call it.... Spidey-sense. So when I heard, "Psft!" followed by a thunk... thunk... long pause... loud thunk, my sense perked up. I listened again and heard much the same, Psft! thunk... long pause... loud thunk... "Help me Toop."


I ran to find my superheroes playing Spiderman. Yes, trying to scale the walls and even reaching for a hand hold on the thermostat (don't tell dad about that last part because he will freak out). They would take turns aiming their web shooters at the wall, then running full steam toward the wall and splatting against it, striking a Spiderman-like pose.

Had to take pictures.

Mason's attempts where so genuine. I'm pretty sure he is convinced he can scale walls if he tries hard enough.

6 comments:

Anita said...

LOVE IT!!!!!!

laurel said...

I am laughing so hard. I truly believe it is a miracle any little boy makes it past 8 without broken bones and stitches.

Elle said...

Adorable! If only it were possible!

grandma GiGI said...

Isn't it neat that they play together? So Cute..p,s, be glad they don't have thumbs like mine!

Claudia said...

Your boys are so freakin cute!

lynnie said...

OK I have a great idea ... why don't you - make a book of YOUR blog and send it to me ! I could take it to work and give my clients s good laugh!