Saturday, July 11, 2009

Mrs. Green Jeans


Today Coop stopped me to ask, "Mommy are you going golfing today?"

"Sadly, no. Why do you ask?"

"Because you's pants match the green grass."

Oh of course. I'll remember that.

This from the same kid who -- on a day when I hadn't showered in three days and was wearing a ball cap, wife-beater tank top, and work out pants -- said, "Mom, you look really good."

He was serious. When I thanked him he said, "You know, because you's wearing all black. I like black."


PS -- I don't actually beat wives. Except upon request and on the 6th hole.

3 comments:

grandma GiGI said...

Oh, I love these little boys..Wish I could see them more often.

Claudia said...

I love the way their little minds make conclusions based on colors etc. cute cute!

laurel said...

You have the cutest kids. They make me laugh.