Thursday, July 9, 2009

Oh, I Get It


You know that agitated, prancing-dancing, wiggly jig that children (and some adults) do when they need to use a bathroom? Well I'd been watching Coop do that for about an hour during our flight when I finally couldn't take it anymore and asked him if he needed to use the restroom. He declined three times before he realized HE just couldn't take it anymore. So, he looked at me and said, "So what do we do, tell the pilot?"

He thought the pilot had to land the plane to let him use the facilities and was actually desperate enough to consider this a real and reasonable possibility. It IS all about him.

3 comments:

Rachel said...

Thats really cute!

Glenda said...

I am laughing out loud! Coop, that is exactly how GoGo feels when she has to make Grandpa BeBe stop the car so she can go when we are on road trips!

Claudia said...

Oh crap. He is so cute and funny. Adam and I are laughing out loud. Love him!