Friday, July 9, 2010

His Words, Not Mine


No need to repeat this sentiment: I enjoy listening to the variations of the English language that my children invent. With the advent of the release of Toy Story 3 a few new ones have been added to the list. You know the part in Toy Story 2 when Mr. Potato Head finds himself at a pool party with a bunch of Barbies? He tries to shake temptation by chanting, "I'm a married spud.I'm a married spud.I'm a married spud.I'm a married spud.I'm a married spud."

Mason laughs the sheer tar out of himself whenever he sees that. Then he repeats, "I'm a marriage butt.I'm a marriage butt.I'm a marriage butt.I'm a marriage butt.I'm a marriage butt.I'm a marriage butt."

Just wondering... am I a marriage butt?

2 comments:

Glenda said...

I guess that just depends on how big it is!?!?!
That's some rain storm. Around here that would qualify as a flash flood.

laurel said...

That is so funny! I laughed my butt off.