Tuesday, May 10, 2011

Current Events


In his never-ending pursuit of bragging rights in the LEGO club magazine, Cooper is taking to reconstructing the latest headlines and current events in LEGOs. This week's installment is the meltdown at Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant. More specifically, the guy in yellow is spraying containment resin on the ground around the Fukushima Daiichi nuclear plant.


I will be his editor and will draw the line at (or rather well before) the destruction of Osama bin Laden's compound. I'm thinking Kentucky Derby news sounds about right for the next one. Or maybe a recreation of The Greenest Colleges in America. What's your vote?

3 comments:

Adamo said...

Kentucky Derby!

Glenda said...

He is absolutely a genius....wow, this is amazing....And I'll admit, I was a little afraid as I scrolled down the blog that Osama's hide-out would be next....

Claudia said...

He is so creative! When he makes that Lego magazine, we all get a copy, right?