Saturday, September 18, 2010

Slightly Awkward

Here's a conversation I never thought I'd have.


Me: You know, Coop, you don't want A* to think you're stalking her.

Coop: What?

Me: Did you hear me? Or do you mean to say, "What is stalking?"

Coop: What is stalking?

Me: Well, you know how when you went to A's house and she wasn't home so you decided to wait on her front step until she got home?

Coop: Yes, I really wanted to see her.

Me: That's stalking. And it's kinda ... strange.

Coop: What?

Me: Did you hear me? Or do you mean to say, "Why is it strange?"

Coop: Why is it strange?

Me: Well, even though she is your friend, people don't like to feel like you are watching every move they make.

Coop: Ooooohhhhhhh. I get it.


Lord help me, I hope he does get it. Photographed here, through a technique known as stalking with a big lens. Te he heheh.


*Name changed to protect a little girl who looks an awful lot like Gretchen from Project Runway.

2 comments:

Claudia said...

So, does Coop like older women? He and Adam really are alike...

Glenda said...

She looks like an older woman?????