Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Confessions of a Stay-At-Home Mom












These cute pictures have nothing to do with tonight's entry. But I know the grandparents won't be happy unless there's a picture. So today -- though I was still working for the phone company from home -- I tried my hand at a schedule. Not sure it will work... but I'm learning. Threw in a few loads of laundry, managed to get both boys dressed, and even walked Coop to preschool. It's a start. Then planned a dinner for the fam, shoved as many toys in the closet as I could, and even ran a vacuum over the really dirty spots on the rug. This was promptly followed by Cooper exclaiming, "My sock's in the vacuum!"
And seriously, why didn't anyone tell me how many times you have to load and unload the dishwasher in a day! That is ridiculous.

No comments: