Tuesday, April 7, 2009

Spikey Balls


Remember my quest to introduce my kiddies to some adventure during Spring Break? Specifically we ventured to Japan -- and promptly came home to chicken nuggets and apple slices. On the heels of that colossal failure I was cruising Costco and Cooper screamed, "Wait stop! What's that spikey ball?"

That spikey ball, my friends, was a pineapple. Genius. Cooper loved it. So, we'll be buying those again. And maybe I can parlay this learning experience into a trip to Costa Rica. Do you think the Chief Financial Officer will go for that?

3 comments:

Glenda said...

I love it...spikey ball...you can't go to Costa Rica without me.

Rachel said...

My kind of boy! Pineapple has been my thing these days.

Adamo said...

Have the boys tried it roasted? That will take them to a whole new level.