Wednesday, September 16, 2009

I Heart Eavesdropping


I have a gigantic pit of an unfinished basement. But it is where the boys and I spend a majority of our time. We love it. It's cool in the summer and surprisingly cozy in the winter. We can make big messes and then just close the door behind us and come upstairs at the end of the day.

I sew downstairs and from my chair behind my bernina I can watch my kids play, and eavesdrop. I especially like the eavesdropping. While playing a game on the computer, one that is full of encouraging soundtracks, I heard Cooper exclaim, "Oh Yes! My hard work will pay off!"

Can you imagine if life was like this? Someone -- a complete stranger -- tells you that you can do something, and you believe them. Let's all just believe.

PHOTO NOTE: An old picture of Cooper that exhibits his personality.

2 comments:

laurel said...

I will definately believe him!

Glenda said...

He is truly incredible!