Saturday, September 19, 2009

We Started with Suckers

I took three kids to the zoo. That's fun. On its own the carseats, lunches, backpacks, and respective lovies of each was a logistical challenge. There are mothers out there that do it all the time. I'm not one of them. I'm rusty, well, actually I'm not even rusty. I'm a rookie. But we survived and I didn't loose anyone, execept for the moments when I was dangerously close to misplacing my mind.

At the end of our hours and hours of walking beside the wagon, pulling the wagon, and pushing the wagon I succeeded in getting all three buckled into the carseats in my car. I turned around before starting up the car so I could look at their smiling faces and asked which of the animals they had seen today was their favorite.




Two answered the elephants, and the third something about a tiger.

That's funny. We didn't see elephants, nor a tiger. Zoo fail.

1 comment:

Anita said...

I love the star spangled Michael Jackson glove that Mas is sporting.