Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Photographic Evidence

I like catching my kids doing stuff they know they are not meant to do. In this case, I caught Cooper drinking soda. Not just soda, but Diet Coke. Are you kidding me?!?!?! Who gives a 5-year-old Diet Coke?

It was a wild afternoon. That's all I'm saying.

When I asked Cooper why his soda was brown, he got all nervous and said, "It's that kind that makes you stop growing. But I'm only going to drink it once. So I'm OK."

Good nuts! He's that kid.

Mason also had some soda -- non brown variety -- but I'm not worried because it clearly did not make it past his chin and is now on his shirt.

3 comments:

Glenda said...

They are so cute when they are dressed alike....wonder how long they will be willing to do that.

laurel said...

We have had a kid actually sneak to the gas station to get a Dr. Pepper. I am just saying, they get it one way or another.

Unknown said...

Isn't brown soda a gateway drug?