Monday, August 4, 2008

P is for Popcorn

If you'd like to get Mason's attention, just mention popcorn. Once it's popped you can't take his bowl away. Well, you can -- as Cooper found out -- but it's a really bad idea. While the rest of us commenced to the TV room for popcorn AND movies, Mason just plopped himself down on the kitchen floor to eat. When he ran out he scampered in to steal popcorn from everyone else.




PS -- I think something strange happened with my zukes. All of the sudden there's something that looks like an actual squash on the plant. I'll keep you posted, as I know you're waiting on pins and needles to find out.

4 comments:

Rachel said...

The "Love for Popcorn" thing sure runs in the family.

Glenda said...

This child needs his grandmother. I make really good popcorn!

laurel said...

HE is so cute. In fact I think he gets better looking every time he eats popcorn.! He must eat tons. My zukes....I am ready to pull them up. After 9 loaves of zuke bread, 10 frozen, 2 cup bags of shredded zukes, zuke pancakes (they were GOOD), we are all a little tired of them. THat goes along with the HUGE pile of crooked nexk squash that is forming on my counter. If you don't get any, I will mail you some.

Elle said...

I fall more and more in love with this little Mason kid. Love that 2nd picture where it looks like he's about had it!