Sunday, July 27, 2008

Could be Trouble


I'm worried. I'm outnumbered, and I'm telling you they are conspiring against me.

A couple days ago the boys had some buddies over. Four kids in the house is no big deal, but it does require vigilance. I got caught up and left them all in an upstairs bedroom for a total of 2 minutes. When I returned all the sheets were off the bed and the mattress had been pulled off the box spring. Ummmm... trouble.

Today I heard a thunderous racket and squeals coming from the bedroom. I ran to the room to find Cooper and Mason sticking golf tees into the fan. Ummmmm... trouble.

When I scolded them and turned off the fan Mason yelled, "Wait!" Ummmm... trouble.

I'm worried. I'm outnumbered, and I'm telling you they are conspiring against me.

2 comments:

Katlyn said...

That picture is adorable. Just wait until they are teenagers and you are outnumbered!

Glenda said...

You haven't experienced the half of it!