Thursday, July 17, 2008

Thank You


Supposedly Cooper had been in bed for 30 minutes when he marched out -- in not only his pajamas, but wellies and wielding a weird sword thingy -- to tell me he "really wants to be a Star War." Thank you Cooper, and Mason for that matter, for being my boys. I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.I love you.

I may complain at times, in my defense you give me plenty of reasons, but at the end of the day I'm completely grateful and full of love for you both (and your costumes).


Our hearts and minds are focused on our families this week. Love to all.

3 comments:

lynnie said...

Coop reminds me so much of how Jonathon was at his age....I miss that stage of life!!! Thanks for giving me a taste of it with Coop!

Glenda said...

you put a smile on grandma's face, Coop!
Maylin is keeping me very busy. She is a girly girl and changes her clothes 3 x day and puts on lip gloss, not only on her lips but her legs and everything else!

Rachel said...

That little face needs to be in a magazine.