Sunday, September 7, 2008

Ice and Limes

So I forgot the ice and the limes.

Here are photos of the take-away gift for our guests. We gave each couple a bottle of Steve's favorite wine. I made a label for each bottle with a "toast" to our friends. Then I boxed cupcakes for our guests kids/babysitters. Because you remember what it was like when your parents would go on a date night and bring home dessert?!?!!?



It's the morning after the party and we're all dragging. Not for the reason you might think. We're just tired. Even our little boys are acting sleepy and lazy. I don't have many pictures, yet. I'll post those later.

4 comments:

Claudia said...

Wow--party hostess extraordinaire! And I NEVER remember my parents bringing home desert that we could taste after one of their date nights. Just further proof of your thoughtfulness!

kirkzanne said...

Happy Birthday Steve - sounds like you had a great time.

laurel said...

Happy b-day. Sounds like things were wonderful. I can't believe the take away gifts. Sheesh...you are talented right down to your toenails.

Elle said...

I love how every box is decorated a little differently! Wow!