Wednesday, November 12, 2008
About a List
Here's the deal. I'm drowning in action items. Namely (but not limited to)...
1. Read the remaining 364 pages in Lace Reader before book club on Wednesday. Normally I would slack and just pretend I had finished the book, attend book club, and drink wine. But, ummmm, book club is at my house this month. Remind me, why do I read?
2. Find suitable Captain Hook costume for Mason to wear to Cooper's party as the bread hook is needed.
3. Decide if the mothers of 4 yols will care if temporary tattoos and BIG swords are the take-home prize from birthday party. Actually I've already decided I don't care. But I'm trying to decide if I'm going to apologize in advance or after.
4. Sew no less than 3 handbags, 2 adult size aprons, 2 child size aprons, 3 pairs of child size pajamas, 10 Christmas stockings, 3 baby blankets, 3 yoga mat totes, and 5 pencil rolls before Nov. 20.
5. Sew more of everything before Dec. 16.
6. Muster the courage to let at least one person read the 50,000 word novel I wrote. Decide who that person should be. Face the criticism.