Saturday, August 1, 2009

Under Foot


Try as I might, it is next to impossible to capture pictures of my children. (That's why I've resorted to taking pictures of plants.)

They move really fast and everything comes out a little like this. My life is a hive of movement and it follows me everywhere I go. Always under foot, always buzzing, always loud.

Some day they will be too old for this, and I'll be nostalgic. But for now, I'm a little tired.

PS -- Is it just me or is anyone else freaking out that it is August and summer is nearly over!!??!?! Do you remember what was on our minds last year? I didn't think so. Refresh your memory.

3 comments:

Katlyn said...

I think you need a better camera =)

grandma GiGI said...

Yes, it's really August. Where does the time go? Before you know it they'll be men so enjoy, enjoy enjoy while you can.

Melvin said...

After going through this artical i have decided to bookmark this site found this really interesting & thanks a lot for keeping the blog Lively with such interesting blogs.

___________________
Melvin
Online Marketing of your brand