Monday, May 5, 2008

Change Your Plans


What did you do today? Did you sit in a dark, grey, stale office and look out at the beautiful weather through a dirty, highly-tinted window?

Or did you chase squirrels under the trees in city park? Maybe you meandered past gold nuggets? Perhaps you drove a space ship? Did you pick up moon rocks? Think about what you did today. Think about what you're planning to do tomorrow. Change your plans.

We'll see you at the park.


PS -- Mason's shorts are wet due to a juice box mishap, not a dirty diaper.

5 comments:

kirkzanne said...

I'm right behind you. You certainly make an argument for reevaluating life and leisure which, interestingly enough, is what J and I are doing right now. Trying what to do with the rest of our lives.

laurel said...

I'd go anywhere with you guys. You always have fun!

kirkzanne said...

That is: Trying to decide what to do ...

Elle said...

Were you talking to me when you asked the question about sitting in a dark, grey, stale office? Because yes, I was and would much rather be elsewhere but I got bills to pay. *sigh*

Meghan said...

I really thought you were talking about me when you were talking about the stale office with the dirty windows! I really do want to come to the park with you guys, but it'll have to wait! Are you guys coming to Sandy this summer?