Thursday, June 14, 2007

Cheaper By The Dozen

The grand total of bug bites is 12 (julia), 2 (cooper), 0 (mason). We're all nibbled and happy.
We drove back to I.F. from Island Park this morning because my folks suspected that my brother's LDS mission call would come in the mail today. (I've never been around for one of these, so should be pretty exciting.)
Cooper's had a great time up in Island Park! He loved the nature, the fish, the birds, the trees, the flowers. I really appreciate that our family let us go to the cabin. It was very quiet, relaxing, and beautiful -- a true vacation.
We had our first fast food fix in days this afternoon.
I have taken more than 250 pictures on the trip. All because of moments like this afternoon when I took the boys to a local park. The park had a "funland" with a small merry-go-round, train ride, and airplane swing ride. Won-der-ful! Cooper really had a great time. He takes the rides seriously and wears the most pensive face as he motors around the track. Love him!
We enjoyed checking everyone's blogs via my blackberry. If you're a regular to my site, you should jump over to my brother's blog and see little Crew. He is striking a perfect plank pose. For my fellow yogis... you will be impressed! We had a hard time posting comments from the blackberry. It was just a little too remote and the connection a little too slow.
Well, check back tomorrow for an account of where my brother is going on his mish. And... my review of my folks' new house.
xoxoxo
jbf

No comments: