Tuesday, June 19, 2007

Yuck... Wash the Dishes!

I read this highlight on my brother's blog. It creeped me out so much. I couldn't help but think, "Did I wash the Nalgene before using it the first time?"

"#2 Thermos Licker -- Man arrested after attempting to steal a thermos from local big-box store. Camera footage shows defendant walking trough the isle, unscrewing the lids of the the thermoses, and licking the insides. (He did this to multiple thermoses). Apparently he really had a good lick with the one he stole...I mean really...why did he decide to steal that one?"

Supposedly we'll be picking up Grandma Go-Go in about 2 1/2 hours for her visit to Colorado. She'll be watching the boys while we're in TX having a romantic get-a-way. I'm going to miss my boys like crazy. Don't know how I'll blog from TX. Probably much the same way as I did while in ID, UT, MT, and WY over the past two weeks.

Please note the following pictures show various cousin fun:





No comments: