Sunday, June 3, 2007

Cooper's Favorite Songs

The crazy words to Cooper's favorite songs. He loves to sing this when he's falling asleep.

I'm still here in the bathtub
I'm so clean that I squeak
Mom says it's good to relax and soak
It's been two days... there's no room to breaststroke
oh, this bathtub is like an island
on which i have been marooned
i am wrink-,wrink-, wrinkled so much
you can call me prune!

I'm still here in the bathtub
my washcloth is just threads
soap is all gone and there's no shampoo
please lend a hand or just send a canoe
i know cleanliness is important
and i don't mean to complain
if i can't get outta this tub
i'll go down the drain!

I'm still here in the bathtub
now it feels like a week
how many times do i have to rinse?
i scrubbed away all my fin-in-ger-prints
oh, i think somebody is coming
there's now a knock at the door
hello, mom, no, don't take me out
just five minutes more!
-------------------------
I’m a menace
I played tennis
In my house
In my room
Didn’t know a racket
Could hit a lamp and crack it
I smell doom
In my room

Life is rocky
I played hockey
Against clyde
While inside
Scored and broke a window
Now I feel the wind blow
While inside
Gotta hide

I was naughty
Did karate
I showed ben
In the den
Thanks to all my chopping
We’re vcr-shopping
For the den
Once again

I’m athletic
It’s pathetic
Mom gets sore
More and more
Thought it’s aggravating
Let’s both go ice-skating
Kitchen floor
Fun galore


My brother played down in the sand
He had a lot of cool shovels in his hand
But now home he’s jumpin’ like a rubber band
He’s got the whole beach in his pants

He’s got the whole beach in his pants
When he takes ‘em off, a clam’ll do a dance
If you change his diaper, there is quite a chance
You’ll find a lobster in his pants

Thought some people take shells as souvenirs
He’s got a ton of sand in his hair and ears
He’s the reason that they say the coast is clear
Think he should sleep at the pier


The meals at my camp
I can’t explain
I got pain
In my brain
Can’t tell if it’s fish, meat, or chow mien
Each day at camp

The breakfast at my camp
Is cooked by greg
We all beg
Please, no egg
So runny it just runs down my leg
All through the camp

The lunches at my camp
Prepared by joan
Didn’t know
Cheese had bones
Her specialty is tuna ice-cream cones
Each day at camp

The dinners at my camp are made by trish
Toss the food
Eat the dish
For my parents I have got one wish
Next year, new camp

No comments: