Thursday, June 7, 2007

day 3: cousinsaurus


Today it rained.
Daddy played golf and we went with our cousins to t-point. Great dinosaur display. Dare I say it? Better than Denver.
I didn't take my camera, but Laur did. Pictures posted here.
Ate lunch at Costa Vida. It was just as good here as back home. Then we spent some time at the L&J acreage. Holy cow they've got a lot of grass. Boys loved the swing set, the tramp, the water, the sandbox, the kitties, the bunnies, and the tetherball thingy. Yes, played hard.
Then it was time to go in and play with inside toys... Like the dollhouse. Anyone who knows Cooper knows that he likes a good dollhouse.

After a long and fabulous day we drove back up to in-laws'. The boys and Maylin fell asleep in the car. We're planning on seeing two of the biggest things in the area tomorrow. Kennecott and IKEA.
PS--I saw one of my old college acquaintances at t-point! Hope she sends me an e-mail.

No comments: