Thursday, June 28, 2007

If You Love It, Lick It!

Mason loved swinging at Park Hill SO much that he licked the swing in appreciation:


Coop and MayMay:


Maylin:


Austin:


Pure joy:


Cooper is thinking, "Bad idea! Bad idea!"


Mason is thinking, "This rocks, let's do this until I'm 13."


More pics of Mason in love with swings:


The following series of photos shows how much fun I had freaking Cooper out. He was so worried about us that he could not even have fun. Why the worry, I took my hand off the swing's chain and tried to hold the camera out for photos. The entire 2.4 seconds I did this Cooper yelled, "Hang on, Mommy!" Too fun, why do I like to torture him so?

PS -- For those of you concerned that I look like I have the WVC claw... not really, yes I do know how to use my flatiron... but swings didn't cooperate.

No comments: