Friday, June 15, 2007

Nomadic Life...

I'm beginning to wonder what the boys think of this nomadic life in which we have lived out of suitcases and moved from home to home to cabin to home. All the new faces and voices of cousins, second cousins, grandmas, grandpas, aunts, uncles, etc. etc. etc.
Perhaps this morning was an indication of what it's doing to Cooper. I left him in bed this morning and walked out to my grandmother's kitchen to enjoy some cereal and pre-work talk with my family. Then about 30 minutes later I walked back to the bedroom to check on the boys. Mason was on the blanket on the floor where I left him, but Cooper was not in bed!
Immediately the whole family started searching in the yard, the house, etc. Then, my mother found him in the room where we were staying, but hiding behind the chair. What a silly boy. Now he's watching the PBS Curious George (not the movie). Is that where he gets all these sneaky ideas?!?!?!

No comments: