Weekend To-Do List:
· Paint the front door where you took off the old doorknob and put on a newer, fancier, smaller door knob (leaving big chunk of original dusty blue paint). CHECK
· Touch-up all the places you messed up the kitchen paint 4 years ago. CHECK
· While the ladder is out, dust all the high and out-of-reach arches, fans, and shelves. CHECK.
· Finish screwing down the wonderboard (tile subfloor) in bathroom. CHECK.
· Spread pre-emergent fertilizer on front and back lawn. CHECK.
· Trim back the hideous spirea bushes in the front yard (These will be raspberries next year.). CHECK.
· Organize food storage shelves. CHECK.
· See if safety goggles make cracks in the sidewalk look bigger. CHECK.
· Find and hide every crayon, pen, marker, pencil, and anything else that can be used to write i.e., makeup. CHECK.
· Ride bikes around the block. CHECK.
· Meet the local lady cops. CHECK.
· Three loads of laundry. CHECK.
· Buy, iron, and hang new drape panels in kitchen. CHECK.
· Watch the Masters (you know who did this). CHECK.
· Cook birthday dinner for mommy. CHECK.
· Lock self in basement and sew non-stop for 5 hours. CHECK.
· Go to a birthday party. Uh-oh.
We were having so much fun getting our to-do list done that we completely forgot to go to a toddler birthday party! Oh well, got to celebrate my own birthday (a couple days early) with my three favorite guys.