Monday, April 21, 2008

You Decide, Again

So, my blogging is kind of lacking right now. But there's a reason. I've been spending that time trying to get Mason's baby book done. (Yes, I'm that far behind.)

In doing so, I've come across some funny, funny, funny photos that I had forgotten about and I just have to share. First things first, meeting as many requests as I can. In a recent comment, bman said...

I need to see a picture of Cooper after eating a chocolate cupcake and ice cream before passing judgment.

Well, how's this?!?!?!?




And then, the other photo I wanted to show you was.... a picture of Cooper when he was about 19 months old (same age as Mason, now).

AND THEN... the other thing I wanted to tell you was a funny thing Coop said today. At lunch he looked at me, smirked, and said, "My kitch name is Coop." Then he put his hand up to his mouth and kind of snickered. When I told him he probably meant "nickname" he said, "No, Nick is someone else's name. I don't know her."

No comments: