Saturday, April 19, 2008

You Decide

While I personally think my oldest son looks like his father and me I am often asked: Now which one of your brothers does he look like? And I have to admit every once in a while I watch him do something and I think to myself, "Oh man, I've seen so so so [oneof my 4 brothers] do that!" And on smell alone he resembles all of them a little bit -- much to my dismay.

Then one of those charming brothers of mine said,

P.S. Coop looks more and more like one of my little brothers...sometimes he throws me an Adam vibe and sometimes he throws me an Andrew vibe.

So, dear reader, now it's up to you. Here are some random Cooper pics and a photo of each of my fine bros.

Let me know.

T and A (no, not that kind)













D











Big A and his C












My C



Maybe I'll do this same exercise with Mason tomorrow. But, I don't think he looks like any of us. In fact, I'm 95% sure we switched him at birth.

No comments: