Monday, October 27, 2008

I'll Have Fries With That

Hot fries with a sprinkle of salt taste the best when dipped in... a Wendy's frosty. All 850 calories of that treat is SO worth it (combined total of fries and frosty). And that is why I threw caution to the wind and painted my master bedroom the same color as a Wendy's frosty.

I'm thinking that my state of exhaustion had something to do with it. Most people would take a day to rest, but OH NO I had to forge ahead and paint something. MMMMMmmmmmm, just hungry thinking about it.

A Little Help
After
Before (Yes, it was that bad.)

7 comments:

Anita said...

ooooh, I like it!!!!

Anita said...

uhmmm......just wondering about your exhaustion. Did that have something to do with our little sleep over?

Katlyn said...

I love the color - granted I clearly like dark earthly colors based on how I painted my own house =)

Glenda said...

This is an amazing transformation. Isn't it wonderful that big rooms with high ceilings look so great with warm colors. I love, love, love this...

laurel said...

It is beautiful. Much warmer. You are just like your mother. Always painting and making things look new and prettier.

Claudia said...

I love it too!

grandma GiGI said...

We've been trying to paint our littlest bathroom for weeks, we keep putting it off... we think we will paint it darker this time too.(that's if I get the courage>) Why don't you come and do it for us?
JOKE ! JOKE !