Saturday, October 4, 2008

Please Don't Kiss the Bugs


I don't actually care for most bugs. Or rather, I spent most of my life screaming and running in the opposite direction when confronted with anything with more legs than I. Becoming the parent of two boys meant I had to get over that, quickly. At this point I really just manage the lovefest my kids have with all things creepy and crawly. By manage I literally mean I have to limit how many we bring home, keep strict size restrictions on the "pet" insects, and sometimes put an end to the torture we put any certain bug through as we inspect, examine, and love it. How did I get here?

4 comments:

laurel said...

I remember asking myself the same thing. It was the day Austin and Alex raced potato bugs on the floor and blew up a grasshopper in the microwave. You got to love boys...they are so easy, not as complex as girls.

laurel said...

Hey....does Coop have Blue hair?

lynnie said...

OH MY ! I knoe that Steve hates crawly thinks, so I guess someone has to be tough around there! hee hee

lynnie said...

oops ...... 'know'