Tuesday, August 21, 2007

Don't Ask!

Cooper had a terrible time getting to school today. If I hadn't been at the end of my rope I would have let him stay home. But, I was having a "my house is so cluttered I'm clausterphobic moment" and so he had to go to school.


Basically the routine went something like this... walk halfway down the block (to school) and then start crying because he wanted his jacket. Walk all the way home. (Did I mention I'm carrying Mason?)


Get jacket.

Walk half way to school, crying begins. This time in "need" of hat and glasses.


Get hat and glasses. Mind you, Cooper picks a really strange pair that I didn't even know we owned.

Walk half way to school, crying for juice.


Ugggg... takes 30 minutes to make a 2 minute walk. Seriously.

But, good pictures came of it.

Also, I am finished with my four seasons quilt. It's so little. If I do another internet swap, I'm going to look for a bigger project. I've included a picture of the binding. (Still not wanting to give too much away.) Anyone know how to send packages internationally? Mother? Suzy? Hints?

No comments: