Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Stove top, check… black appliances, check-check…

According to my 10-Minute Feng Shui Room by Room guide – fun birthday gift from new, fun friend Linda R. – a stove can only generate good luck if clean and functioning properly. Let’s hope so because I just spent the better part of the day cleaning my kitchen and the stove. The only way it could be cleaner is if it were a new model off the Sears showroom floor. Also, I believe some of that kitchen muck had been there 7 years or more. Bring on the good luck.

Prosperity is also in order as I have all black appliances. In China, black is considered the color of wealth. Cha-ching. Now in pursuit of small turtle statue to guard the front door. Cooper may have just the thing, if he’ll let me borrow it. Let me just say – TMNT!

Ummmm… you may be thinking it already, but the boys absolutely think I’m crazy with all this Chinese stuff. But it can’t hurt anything, right?

No comments: