Monday, April 2, 2007

There goes the stove...

Today I experimented. I prepared 30 meals in one day and froze them. I got the idea from a book I saw at the library. Preparation was not too bad. Shopping for all the ingredients with two kids was kinda crappy. I'll have to get back to you on the quality of the food.

Please check back in a few days to find out if I think it's worth it. I'm basically comparing it to the Dinner and Dish concept. In your area it may be called iQulinary or Supper Solutions. These, of course, are the whiz-bang restaurant style kitchens where you prepare meals and then take them home and dump them in your freezer. I'll be comparing everything from price, to ease, to quality. So, be sure to check back.

Of course I now have a super dirty stove. Feng Shui another day, I guess.

No comments: